What Does It Grow
Fresh Herbs, Salad Greens, Vegetables, Flowers and more...germination guaranteed!
VegetablesGrow delicious vegetables right in your countertop. Great for meals and snacking.
Examples of Vegetable Seed Kits:
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Green Beans
- Chili Peppers
- For "tall" gardens only (Deluxe, Pro200, AG6 Elite+)
- Ruby Heirloom Tomatoes
- Mega Cherry Tomatoes
Growth Progression: Begin harvesting in about ten weeks, then harvest continuously for up to six months.
HerbsTake your cooking to the next level and spice up your recipes with fresh herb all year round.
Examples of Herb Seed Kits:
- Gourmet Herbs
- Tuscan Italian Herbs
- South of the Border Herbs
- Pesto Basil
- International Herb
- Custom Herb Kit - Choose from a variety of herbs to create your own custom herb kit!
Growth Progression: Provides continuous harvests for up to five months. Begin harvesting and cooking in about four weeks.
SaladEnjoy fresh lettuce at your fingertips with no pesticides or washing needed. Perfect for making salads, adding to sandwiches and garnishing your meals.
Examples of available Salad Seed Kits:
- Salad Greens
- Romaine Mix
Growth Progression: Begin harvesting in three weeks, then keep harvesting for up to four months.
FlowersGrow beautiful fresh flowers all year. These are sure to liven up any home or office.
Examples of available Flower Seed Kits:
- Lots of Lavender
- Scented Blooms
- Cascading Blooms
- Mountain Meadow
- English Cottage
- Splash of Color
- Incredible Edibles
- Custom Flower Kit - Choose from a variety of flowers to create your own custom flower seed kit.
Growth Progression: Flowers just 30 days from planting with big, colorful blooms for four months.
Live PlantsPlant and grow your own seeds and cuttings from your outdoor garden.
- Master Gardener Deluxe Kit
- Garden Starter Tray
What's in a Seed Kit?Kit includes everything needed for a full season of growth which includes:
- Tending and Harvesting Guide - Tells you everything you need to know to successfully grow, answers all your questions and even includes unique recipes.
- Nutrient Tablets - Easy-to-use time-release nutrient tablets contain everything your plants need to thrive.
- "Plug 'n Grow" Bio-Dome Seed Pod - A perfect, mini-greenhouse environment for your young seedlings. Includes dome, label, seeds, grow sponge and basket. Just plug into AeroGarden holes – no assembly required.
What is the difference between 7 pod and 3/6 pod seed kits?
The 3-pod and 6-pod AeroGarden models and the 7-pod AeroGarden models have very different seed pods because they have very different water-delivery systems.
7-pod AeroGardens add oxygen to the water by circulating the water up through the grow deck and over the seed pods and the roots of the plants. Their seed pods are about 1 1/2 inches long. Because the pump is circulating water up and over through the grow sponges, the pods do not have to reach down into the water in the bowl.
3-pod and 6-pod AeroGardens have an aerator to directly oxygenate the water, and their seed pods are about 3 1/4 inches long so that they reach down into the water in the bowl, allowing them to draw water up through the grow sponge into the roots of the young plants.
Compatibility Between Seed KitsA 6-pod seed kit can easily be split and used in two 3-pod AeroGardens, or two 3-pod seed kits can be combined and used in one 6-pod AeroGarden (provided both are the same type: Vegetables, Salad Greens, Herbs, or Flowers).
A 7-pod seed kit cannot be used in 3-Pod or 6-Pod AeroGardens because the seed pods are not long enough to reach the water in the bowl. 3 and 6 pod kits can be used in 7 pod gardens, but will not fit all the way down in the two back corner holes. While this may look funny, your plants won't care.